Relief For Constipation
Quite a majority of the population is affected by the adverse effects of constipation. The main reasons being unscheduled eating habits and also going to sleep immediately after having dinner. Constipation is the root cause for many other ailments; so in order to avoid these ailments one should take all measures to keep constipation away. Although constipation may affect any individual of any age but as we grow older it becomes more prominent when the immune system gets weakened. Given below are some remedies / measures that shall definitely help you in keeping constipation away and even if it has effected you they shall help you get relief effectively.
* One of the major causes of constipation is dehydration, because of which the stool dries up and one has to exert extra pressure to release the stool. ‘Therefore it is mandatory that we have at least 4-5 litres of water per day.
* Mix 20 gms of ‘Triphla’ powder in half a litre of water and let it stand overnight; next day morning before going in for the natural calls strain this mixture and consume the entire water; within a few days you shall have relief from constipation.
* One teaspoon of honey with a glass of water before retiring to bed in the night will very soon help you get rid of constipation. * Having lukewarm water mixed with lemon juice and black salt helps relieve constipation.
* Everyday on awakening, on an empty stomach, having 5 cashew nuts and large raisins [munacca] together help relieve constipation. * Having Isabgol husk with milk or water in the night after dinner also keeps constipation away.
* Consuming ‘HAR’ powder, every night with lukewarm water helps relieve constipation.
* Ripe gooseberries are very beneficial in the treatment of piles; Boil a few gooseberries and then mash them to a pulp; extract their juice and have it for 15 days; you shall experience great relief.
* Soak a few raisins in water for some time and then eat them; do this regularly and very soon you shall experience relief.
* Include guava, papaya, lemons, grapes in your daily diet; they are very beneficial for patients of piles.
* Patients should avoid eating street food, deep fried items and stale food; Tea, Coffee, smoking and any type of intoxicants should be avoided.
* Patients should make it a habit to wake up early in the morning before sunrise, go for a walk/ jog , exercise and do yoga every day.
* Having figs soaked overnight in water, early in the morning on awakening is very helpful in the treatment of piles.
* Having raw spinach or juice of spinach is very beneficial for the treatment of piles; cases of chronic piles are also rectified.
* Adding 1-2 spoons of ghee [clarified butter]in milk and having it in the night is very helpful in treating piles.
*Flax seeds are very helpful in the treatment of piles; having them with corn-flakes /porridge for breakfast; also having flax seeds with warm water early in the morning helps in the treatment of piles.
Friends this site is absolutely free .if you are in any way being benefitted by the contents of this site or you have found the contents and what is being offered on this site as useful then as a token of your appreciation we request you to kindly visit this site as many times as possible and also ask your friends and relatives to do so and benefit from the remedies,tips and advise that is offered ..THANK YOU !!