[AMAZING TIPS FOR AMAVASYA [MOONLESS NIGHTS]
According to the Hindu almanac, the 30th of any month and the last date of the’ Krishna Paksh’ [dark phase of lunar fortnight] is ‘AMAVASYA’ i.e. the Moon is not visible on these nights – the nights are pitch dark – Astrology and Tantra are deeply connected with this day – Tantra practitioners believe, that any remedy performed on this day, has very strong and effective results and moreover the results are seen much faster, than, on normal days – it may be ‘Pitra Dosh’ or any other, malefic effect of a planet ,there is a remedy for each , to be specifically performed, on an ‘Amavasya.’ It has remedies to rid a person of any economical, personal or mental hardships /problems – just by following a few simple tips.
To rid any house of chaos, mental tension and misery – thoroughly clean each nook and corner of the house – throw away the waste and get rid of any useless items, in the house – light a lamp and place it in the place of worship and the Tulsi [Basil] plant in the house.
For wealth benefits ,hoist a yellow ,triangular flag atop a Lord Vishnu temple – is such a way that it continuously flutters – you shall have amazing wealth benefits – but it should be kept in mind that the flag should be permanently placed – if need be ,it should be changed from time to time.
* Never pluck, Tulsi leaves [Basil] or the leaves of the ‘Bail Tree’ [Wood- apple tree] on Amavasya – if they have to be offered on the deity, ensure that you pluck them a day before.
* Pouring a spoon of milk in a deep hole /depression in the earth, rids a person of hurdles, stopping his progress and every day wok. Also if barley is washed in milk and flown down in a moving stream / river, then fate will always favor you.
* To subdue the ill-effects of Saturn [Shani Dev] – every Amavasya ,offer mustard oil ,black ‘urad dal’ [black pulses],an iron piece ,black cloth , and a blue flower to the deity and chant the Vedic mantra of Lord Saturn – 101 times – “OM NILANJANSAMABHAS RAVIPUTRA YAMAGRAJAM . CHAYAMARTANDSAMBHUT NAMAMI SANESHCHARAM” – this shall subdue the anger and malefic effects of Saturn and also, other planets .Lighting a mustard oil lamp, underneath a ‘Peepal Tree’ every Amavasya ,pleases the ancestors and the gods.
* Every Amavasya, offer five different kinds of fruits to a cow – the atmosphere at home shall always remain auspicious and happy.
* Feeding wheat flour balls, to the fishes on Amavasya, bestow upon a person, his ancestors blessings and the blessings of the gods – issues / obstructions pertaining to incoming wealth, are also nullified.
* If there is a person who is chronically ill – wake up before sunrise, and after finishing the call of nature and having a bath – pull a strand of thread from any clothing, worn by the patient – with some additional cotton ,make a wick of this strand of thread and cotton and dip it in a lamp filled with mustard oil – light this lamp and place it in front of an idol of Lord Hanuman and chant the ‘Hanuman Chalisa’ – there shall be a marked improvement in the health of the patient – ensure that this entire process is carried on for 7 Tuesdays and Saturdays, continuously.
* Take a fresh lemon and cut it into four halves – throw each half in each direction – i.e four halves in four direction –issues pertaining to unemployment shall be finished – please ensure, that you stand on a crossroad with four directions and also it has to be done secretly.
* On the Amavasya night , take 8 almonds and 8 ‘kaajal’ [kohl] boxes, tie them in a black cloth – and keep them in a box filled with red vermillion powder – very soon ,you shall be rid of financial problems.
* The following activities / expressions have been prohibited on Amavasya – anger, violence, immoral acts, consuming non-vegetarian food and alcoholic drinks, physical relation and sex, masturbation etc. For a stable success path, one should stay away from these activities on the Amavasya day.
* For the contentment / satisfaction of the ancestors, special prayers and means should be followed on Amavasya – only when our ancestors are happy, shall we receive the blessings of the other gods and goddesses – if they remain unsatisfied, despite our best efforts, success will elude us.
* Feed a Brahmin on Amavasya. This shall keep the ancestors happy – obstacles shall be removed and there shall be no dearth of prosperity – and the house-hold shall be immune to the ‘evil-eye’ and other forms of black magic.
* For gaining the blessings of the ancestors and getting freedom from the malefic effects of ‘pitr-dosh’ – pouring water ,milk, gangajal ,black sesame seeds ,sugar, rice all mixed together , in the roots of a ‘Peepal tree’, and offer flowers and the sacred thread ,chanting ;”OM NAMO BHAGWATEY VASUDEVAYE NAMAH” and circumbulating the tree ,seven times , shall gain forgiveness for his faults and crimes ; if it happens to be the “Somvati Amavasya” – circumbulating the Peepal tree, 108 times shall have special benefits.
* The ancestors should be offered water on ever Amavasya – the right way of offering water is – In a copper vessel, water, mixed with gangajal ,raw milk ,sesame seeds ,barley ,Tulsi leaves, a grass blade , honey and a white flower – should be offered – facing the south direction , calling out – TAPRAANTAYAMI , TAPRAANTAYAMI , TAPRAANTAYAMI – thrice – the water should be poured out along the side of the thumb in to a vessel below – this does provide contentment to the ancestors – Remember to pour the collected water into some plant – do not throw this water any where in the house or outside – it should only be poured in to the roots of a plant.
* According to the ‘Shastras’, the ancestors visit their homes, every Amavasya – so every person should donate to charity – as much as he can afford. Keeping a meal under a ‘Babool Tree’ [Acacia Tree] in the name of the ancestors also pleases them.
* Ancestors have a special liking for ‘Kheer’ – [sweet porridge of rice and milk] – every Amavasya, preparing kheer and offering it to a Brahmin with his meals begets one of a thousand virtues. In the evenings, keeping a small portion of the ‘kheer under the ‘Peepal tree’, in the evening, helps in removing instability, from one’s life.
* To avoid sudden mishaps and tame the enemies, can be fulfilled, by feeding a black dog, a chapatti smeared with mustard oil.
* Install a Horse Shoe [of a black horse] on the top of the main door, on Amavasya; the open end should face the ceiling or above/up, if it is in your house; if, it is at the workplace, then the open end should face the floor or below/down – this saves one from the ‘evil-eye’ and stability of finances and happiness is ensured.
* On Amavasya never start a, fresh business, journey, transaction, or any auspicious work.
* As a rule, amavasya has its own importance but if it happens to be a Monday or a Saturday – the significance is all the more highlighted. The “Mauni Amavasya” [Mute Amavasya] and the “Sarvpitr Amavasya [dedicated to ancestors]” are extraordinarily significant Amavasya.
Friends this site is absolutely free….if you are in any way being benefitted by the contents of this site or you have found the contents and what is being offered on this site as useful then as a token of your appreciation we request you to kindly visit this site as many times as possible and also ask your friends and relatives to do so and benefit from the remedies,tips and advise that is offered……..THANK YOU !!