Miraculous Remedies For Early Marriage
21. To please Brihaspati [ planet,Jupiter] and attain his blessings,yellow coloured items should be offered on Thursdays…… like ,turmeric ,any yellow fruit,yellow clothes,yellow flowers,bananas,yellow grams / pulses and the person desirous of an early matrimony should also observe a fast on Thursday and should consume yellow edible items and wear yellow coloured clothes.They should also recite the mantra “OM GRAM,GREEM,GROM,SAH”…..108 roasary beads x 5 times.
22. If any person has a malefic Mars [mangalik dosh] in their horoscope,they should recite the ‘chandika strota’ every Tuesday and recite the ‘Sundar Kand’ every Saturday.Obstacles are removed and pave way for a smooth marriage.
23. Offering raw milk, wood-apple leaves [bel patra], rice grains, vermillion etc to lord Shiva and Parvati every day also has beneficial results for a desired life partner.
24. For those who have crossed the marriageable age and have yet not been able to find a life partner and wish to get rid of the malefic effects in their horoscope they should boil eight  dry dates in water and keep the container [after it has cooled down] near their bed’s head –rest at night.next day morning after completing their natural chores and taking bath should drain the containers contents into a flowing water source [river/rivulet etc].
25. For those facing hurdles / opposition in their love-marriage; such persons….. on the Friday of the Waning full moon fortnight [shukla paksh..when the moon wanes from a full moon to a crescent], should recite “OM LAKSHMI NARAYANAY NAMAH” mantra 3x 108 crystal [sphatik] rosary sitting in front of a statue / photograph of Lord Vishnu and Lakshmi…….starting on a Friday of the Full moon fortnight they should continue doing this for three months , offering sweets [Prasad] and praying for a successful marriage on each Friday for the next three months.
26. Thursday [Jupiter], Friday [Venus], Wednesday [Mercury] and Mondays [Moon] are considered auspicious for a wedding and the bride would lead a happy life.As per the Hindu calendar Chaturdashi [fourteenth day of the lunar month] and Naumi [ninth day of the lunar month] are not considered auspicious for weddings and should be avoided.
27. A day before the wedding write ‘BAADHAAI’ [obstacles] on a brick with charcoal and turn it upside down……..keep it in a secure place. After the wedding has been solemnized take that brick and put it in a place where there is water and also put some edibles over the brick…..the couple will lead a happy and peaceful married life. Any person from the brides/grooms family can do this ritual but utmost secrecy should be maintained.
28. For a period of one year after marriage, one should not partake in any post funeral ceremonies held over the year nor should the person undertake a pilgrimage.
29. Those males who have been unsuccessful in getting a suitable bride or are having difficulties in turning their love-affair to matrimony…………..should recite the mantra [invocation] dedicated to Lord Krishna daily 108 time…………”KLIM KRUSHNAYE GOVINDAYE GOPIJAN VALLABHAYE SWAAHAAH’.
Friends this site is absolutely free .if you are in any way being benefitted by the contents of this site or you have found the contents and what is being offered on this site as useful then as a token of your appreciation we request you to kindly visit this site as many times as possible and also ask your friends and relatives to do so and benefit from the remedies,tips and advise that is offered ..THANK YOU !!